Effective Date: June 29, 2021 | Last Reviewed: July 13, 2021
Craigsinspirations.com (the “Site,” “Website,” or “Mobile Site”) is owned and operated by Transition Ahead LLC (also “we”, “us”, or “our”). Transition Ahead LLC respects your privacy and we work hard to protect the information you provide online. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use the personal information you provide. Additionally, it describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your information and how you can access and update your personal information.
Information collection and use
When you visit our website or mobile site, you may choose to share certain personal information with us, such as your name and email address, and/or other information that can be used to identify you. The collected information will be used to facilitate the provision of our services to you or your organization and with your consent, to provide you with relevant communications. Some portions of our website and/or mobile site may allow you to pay for products or services electronically. The credit card or other electronic payment information we collect will be used to process the payment.
Reviews and Comments
We give users the opportunity to review and comment on our content. Please be aware that we may display those reviews or comments on our site. You may provide a screen name to be displayed along with the review. Your comments and reviews are not personal information and can be viewed by others. To request removal or modification of your comment or review section, contact us at [email protected] In some cases, we may not be able to remove your comment or review.
Surveys and contests
Transition Ahead LLC may provide you the opportunity to participate in surveys or contests when you visit our website. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. If you choose to participate, we will request certain personal information from you. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and email address), and demographic information (such as zip code). We use this information to improve our services.
Any personal information that you provide through our website or via the mobile site may be combined with information we have legally collected from or about you. We may supplement the information that you submit to us online with other personal information that you submit to us offline or that we legally obtain about you from public and non-public sources.
As is true of most websites and mobile site(s)s, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), device identifier, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. The information is used to tailor and improve our services. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve the services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
Technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts are used by Transition Ahead LLC and our partners (e.g., survey partners), affiliates, or analytics or service providers (e.g., online customer support providers, etc.). These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site, and gathering demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis. You can manage your Flash cookies here.
We partner with a third party to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out here.
When using certain functions via the mobile site, your location information may be used if your mobile device uses global positioning system (“GPS”) technology, trackers, or other location tools. If you allow your location information to be obtained, we will use this information solely to return your estimated location and to provide you with more localized results and/or services. Transition Ahead LLC does not monitor your GPS tracking or location information, does not share the information with any third parties other than service providers, and does not save this information. You may restrict sharing of your location information through your device’s settings menu.
We do not sell your personal information. Any personal information you provide on our website or mobile site will be used only in ways consistent with this notice, and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We share information to support our website / mobile site operations and to provide content and services to you. In doing so, we share the information we collect about you with appropriate employees and/or service providers who assist us with, for example, maintaining and operating our website and mobile site. Please know that third-party service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide services to us.
Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to Transition Ahead LLC.
Transition Ahead LLC may also disclose your personal information in the following instances:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that it is necessary to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request
- If Transition Ahead LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information
- Transition Ahead LLC may share your information with any other third party if you grant us consent to do so
Transition Ahead LLC uses a variety of security measures to make sure your information is protected from improper access or use. For example, when collecting, using, or transmitting sensitive electronic information, like your personal health information, we encrypt the transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (“SSL”) or other similar technology. We also maintain physically secured locations for server operations, use technological safeguards like firewalls and password protection, and limit access to sensitive information to those individuals with a legitimate business need to access it.
Transition Ahead LLC follows generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at [email protected]
Link to third parties
To provide you with valuable information, our website and mobile site may have links to third-party websites we do not own or control. A link does not mean we approve or endorse a site. We are not responsible for the quality, accuracy, security, or privacy practices of sites we do not own. Be sure to read the privacy statement of each site you visit and contact the owners of those sites if you have questions about their information practices.
Social media widgets
Our website includes Social Media features, such as share buttons or interactive mini-programs that run on our website. These features may collect your internet protocol address, which page you are visiting on our website, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social Media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing it.
User access and choice
Upon request Transition Ahead LLC will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If your personal information changes, you may correct, update, or amend your personal information by making the change on your member information page or by contacting us. If you no longer desire our services you may request to have your online information deactivated or removed by contacting us. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Transition Ahead LLC will retain your information for as long as your information is reasonably useful for commercial purposes. Additionally, Transition Ahead LLC will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements, and for other legally permissible purposes.
If you register to access the website or the mobile site, you may be given the opportunity to specify how you wish to receive certain types of communications from us, like newsletters. Commercial emails will include an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom you can use to opt out of receiving future email messages from us.
If you email us, please do not include information you want to keep private. This includes information that could be used to identify you. While the email is on its way to us, someone else may intercept or read it. If you see an email address or a link on a Transition Ahead LLC website that opens a pre-addressed email, do not use it to send private information.
We do not require you to communicate with us electronically. You may call or mail us a letter if you prefer. Additional contact information is available on our website under “Contact Us,” and under the “Contact Us” on the mobile site.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, you can contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Mailing Address: Transition Ahead LLC
1037 17th Street, #C, Bakersfield, CA 93301
Changes to the privacy notice
We may update this Notice to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by means of a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. The posted version of the Notice will apply to your use of our website and mobile site.
PRIVACY STATEMENT – CALIFORNIA:
The following notice supplements the information provided above and applies solely to visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”). We adopt this notice to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) and other California privacy laws. Any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||NO|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||NO|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
We obtain the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly and indirectly from activity on our website. For example, from submissions through our website or usage details collected automatically.
- From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the services we perform.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with your email address in order to post a comment.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with email alerts, event registrations and other notices concerning our products or services, or events or news, that may be of interest to you.
- To improve our website and present its contents to you.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our clients or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates.
- Service providers.
- Third parties to whom you or your agents authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with products or services we provide to you.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us 661.319.8699
- Emailing us at [email protected]
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within 45 days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website homepage.
If you have any questions or comments about this notice, our Privacy Statement, the ways in which we collect and use your personal information, your choices and rights regarding such use, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Email: [email protected]
Mailing Address: Transition Ahead LLC
1037 17th Street, #C, Bakersfield, CA 93301